Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Why Diets Fail

If you are reading this you're probably interested in some sort of change. Maybe you've been doing some reading and you're confused by all the information. Perhaps you don't know where or how to begin.

Confused by all the data and information?
Lots of articles to read?

Hard to make sense of conflicting data and information?

Wondering what's causing all the confusion? Pretty much anyone can write and post things. There is a lot of good information available. But how do you know it's good information?
How can you tell a real study from an opinion? Fact from fiction?

My kids are are at the age when they say things like, " I heard (read) that eating butter is unhealthy". My first response is always. Where did you get that information?

I have spent countless hours reading scientific data, research studies and over the past two years developed a life-style program. And I have lived every bit of it...

When the people in my life saw the changes they asked me to share my experience with them and they encouraged me to write a book, so others may be helped.


So who can benefit from this program?



  1. Anyone who is overweight, with or without health issues.
  2. Whether it's just to look better and or to feel better.
  3. You're lacking energy, depressed about your condition.
  4. You've tried everything and have lost a hundred pounds... Only to gain them back.
  5. Maybe you have many illnesses and you don't think anything can be done or maybe you're someone who wants to improve his or her current state of health...not just lose fat (weight), but improved blood pressure, heart health and better blood sugar control to name a few.



Let's be honest if everything was going great you wouldn't be reading this. You are struggling and maybe you're frustrated and you don't know where to start.


Right now there is a battle going on in your mind and the YOU that's produced the 'YOU' that you're unhappy with is winning.
You're Game Plan is NOT working (kinda like my NY Giants).

Remember ONLY YOU are responsible for your state of health, you got here all by yourself.
And You... ONLY YOU CAN FIX THIS. Not by shear willpower but with a better game plan.


What we are trained to eat and how we live and how we take care of ourselves is ingrained in us from our learning, our past experiences and perhaps the information we collect along the way.

Even the various food tastes, the associations of joy we get from say Ice Cream or Chocolate are learned and can be unlearned. I was the guy that if I bought a quart of Chocolate Ice Cream, I couldn't have just one large bowl. I would always try not to eat eat but I knew I had to finish it or it would talk to me all night until it was gone.

One of the benefits of this program is that Sugar loses its grip on us.

I don't think I'm being dramatic when I say this program saved my life because I believe it wholeheartedly. The main reason I put all the details about where I was, (my state of health when I started changing things) was to show you that NO MATTER WHAT you're going through, there is a way out.

The main reason diets fail is that WE GIVE UP for one reason or another. Most diet program are useful for losing weight and have advantages and disadvantages. The main reason people give up is that the diet is either too extreme or too rigid.

I have designed a plan that is neither rigid or restrictive. Now if it's 10 pounds in ten days you want to lose we can do that too but more than likely the pounds will come back. What I hope to provide is a plan for living. The results are slow to arrive but can be held.

If you have any questions or comments (box below) please email me at Magazinesexybody@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment